The Grandma Fairy

Each morning the Papa Tom's cabin mailbox would be filled with treasures from the Grandma Fairy.


Aren't these bow ties my neighbor makes SO CUTE!
Logan's is a Spidy tie
Beau's is Iron Man
And Willie has Batman


They are plastic and so fun.
Check out all their ties at https://www.instagram.com/heglanddesignco/.


Before I flew home Saturday night we hiked.



Hunted for "crystals".


Sat on the back porch enjoying some good conversation and perfect weather.


Logan made quesadillas for him and his brothers.


Ate delicious Mexican food at Someburros.


Grandma Becky got not one but two shoulder rubs.


(For a small price)


Hikes and Mexican food make you tired.


I got home around 10pm.
My only regret is that I didn't stay a little longer so I could witness this!


The first of many more teeth to come out.
Our little Beau is growing up 😢.

 

Popular Posts