Surprise, Surprise

Janie received an invitation to the Jr High awards night.
I asked her what she was getting an award for and she had no idea.
We talked through various possibilities, and while our Janie is amazing, she didn't think she qualified for anything.


We were all surprised when they awarded her the Freedom Leadership Award 👏👏👏!
Only a handful of eighth graders received it.
Her dad, Kloe and I beamed with pride as she took the stage.
Despite the looks on those two guys faces, it really was a very exciting award!
Way to go Janes!!
And doesn't she look so mature and grown up.


Later in the week I went to a church leadership meeting and was surprised to see Arop there--one of Kloe's besties from high school!
Arop and I decided she should come home with me and Kevin to surprise Kloe.


And it was the best surprise!
These two laughed and talked into the night.
I fell asleep to their laughing, which was so fun to hear.
Yay for great friends.

 

Popular Posts