Sunday Dinner with Papa Tom

My aunt Jeri and her daughter Melissa visited the graves in Malad last week and left Baby Kevin these beautiful daisies. So thoughtful.


Yesterday we had Sunday dinner with my dad.
Turns out everyone went to the cemetery at 4pm, so we may do our visit a week early next time. Finding parking was a little rough. But once we got settled, it was a nice way to have Sunday dinner.


We sure miss Papa Tom.
I wish Garren and Jenna could have met him.
He was the best.


I passed around Snickers for everyone, in honor of Papa Tom and one of his favorite treats.
Dakota reminded us how he'd always say, "Everything tastes better when you share".
He was a really good sharer.
And then I said, "Too bad most of my kids didn't get his sharing gene".
Probs cause there's so many of them.


Whoops, Gracie's blocking Garren.
Let's try it again...


Good enough.


So grateful for my Grandpa Sollie, Papa Tom's father, who fought in World War ll.
I can't wait to meet him.



Comments

Popular Posts