My Book Club
Were you worried?
My mom was.
She checks in with me every morning via the blog.
I'm fine.
Everything's fine.
Just catching up from the last couple weeks, teaching some extra seminary classes, and finishing up the first draft of my new book.
I'm considering this for the cover.
What do you think?
I'm serious, if you have thoughts I'd love to hear them, so email me.
This quick little read goes deeper into the Grief Cycle I taught at BYU's Life After Loss conference in March.
My goal is to have it ready for the next time I give the presentation.
I'm excited to open enrollment for the Embracing The Grief Cycle Book Club soon, stay tuned.
Those who join will get a first look at the book before it's published, be able to offer feedback, and attend a virtual weekly "Book Club" with me where we'll talk about the seasons of grief and how the Grief Cycle can help you find greater peace, comfort, and joy no matter where you are on your grief journey.
I'm looking for people who:
Are feeling stuck in their grief
Have suffered a recent loss--within the past year
Have been working through their grief for a while now--for a year or more
Currently in one of the five stages of grief--denial, bargaining, depression, anger, or acceptance
Struggling to find meaning in their loss
Are on the other side of grief--at peace with their loss and living a full and happy life
And are grieving a loss that isn't related to death--such as a relationship or employment
I'll be sending a link to join soon, but in the mean time, if you or someone you know would like to be on the wait list you can email me: beckybeck@whatmatterswithbeckybeck.com
You can go HERE to learn more about The Grief Cycle.
See you Monday!


