Celebrating Madi and Austin
Saturday my niece Madi and Austin got married!
They are the cutest.
I liked Austin the first time I met him--which was a while ago.
They've been dating for a couple of years--lots of long distance dating, with Madi at USU and Austin at the UofU.
I'm loving having Kloe home, it was fun to have her join us for Madi and Austin's sealing.
Love these two so much.
They had just finished telling me the best news, and then I felt compelled to give them all sorts of advice. It's what I do.
Beautiful Madi belongs to my sister Trish and Dale.
And I have great news!
MY SISTER IS MOVING FROM TEXAS TO IDAHO AND WILL ONLY BE 2.5 HOURS FROM ME!
They only have these cute boys at home and most of her kids are in Utah and Idaho so they decided it was time to move closer to family.
She'll only be a few minutes from those cute grand babies!! 👆
All Madi's siblings. 👆
Madi and all her adoring sisters and cousins--and Aunt Megan.
Oh my gosh, Papa Tom had to be smiling down from heaven seeing all his amazing grand daughters.
Love this beautiful venue--it's the same one Dakota and Jenna were married in.
Me with a few of my amazing daughters.
They are amazing and weird.
It was very exciting when Kloe met her first ever Kloe who also spelled her name K L O E.
We did what us Sollis girls do at weddings--busted all our moves.
Mama Jan didn't hold back--Papa Tom had to be smiling down from heaven seeing that too.
And can I just say, we were all so happy to have Mama Jan there with us since she almost choked to death on an apple the night before 😢. Love you mom!!







