Celebrating Jenna, Finally

All the stars finally aligned and we celebrated Jenna's 23rd birthday last night!
We improvised with the candles since we were anxious to get to her birthday brownies.


A few themes in our conversation about Jenna were how nice she is, how much fun she is, and how great it's been to see her experiencing less stress in her life since she finished nursing school and her bachelor degree.  Both she and Dakota have enjoyed not having to dedicate so much free time to studying! And what a great negotiator she is--which we learned in Mexico and still laugh about.


I laid on the couch and watched my big kids talking and laughing around the table.
Janie captured the moments for me.


I have to give a big shout out to Maya for bringing my Kloe home for the summer. They arrived just in time to join us for dinner.
Also, if you know of any great summer jobs for our hard working college student, let me know! She's on the job hunt!



Also, Maisie loves Grandma Becky's favorite book.


In other news, the popcorn is poppin'!
Woot Woot!
I'm eating up all the Spring while I can.


It was a big weekend for President Beck.
Our Stake Conference was Saturday and Sunday, which meant he had to speak 3 times.
The Saturday adult session--he talked about having the courage to serve senior missions.
The youth session Sunday morning--he talked about the blessings of Patriarchal Blessings.
And the Sunday session--he talked about testimony verses conversion.
He did great, so proud of him.


Afterward the youth session we gathered in the Bishop's office and had the Patriarch all to ourselves while the kids asked more questions.
President Wilcox has given all our children their patriarchal blessings and soon he'll give Janie hers.


In the meeting President Wilcox talked about giving patriarchal blessings to people of ALL ages, he's even given them to people in rest homes.
I was talking with someone I love very much recently who's in their 40's and told me they were too old to get one.
If you're reading this, you know who you are and I promise you, you're never too old to receive your own personal blessing from God 😊, and if you need me to come with you and hold your hand I will 😘.

Popular Posts