Visits
Last week I had some fun visits!
Izzy was in Salt Lake for a few days, so I introduced her to Sweet Lakes, my favorite breakfast place. Their lunch menu looks great too, but I always default to my dirt pancake, eggs over easy and quinoa hash browns--trust me, they're delicious.
Loved having Izzy all to myself (she had lots of adoring fans at her graduation so we didn't have time to properly bond) and I loved hearing all the things she loved about BYU-I and her future.
Can't wait to see where life takes her.
Went to visit with Jenna and Dakota in their beautiful new home.
I also met Rocky, he and Georgia are going to be besties as soon as he's neutered 😄.
Remember their Dude Ranch purchase last December?
It's as if this wall was built for this picture, don't ya think?
Dakota has a very cool home gym he's created in their basement.
I told him to add an elliptical so me and my shmoo could work out together.
They also invested in a new grill and Esty is killin' it with his meat cooking skills.
I visited with mama Linda and papa Dave about our Beck family Jackson Hole trip this summer!
It's going to be so fun!
I also got to see the gift we gave them for Christmas in 2021--It was a labor of love on their part and let's be honest, it was more of a gift for us.
Every week they wrote a memory and at the end of the year they each had a book of their life history.
We are all so grateful to have them!
Pretty cool, right?!
I also went to Provo to visit with Heather, who works with BYU Continuing Education to discuss the Life After Loss Conference. It was a sell-out and a huge success. They are looking to expand the conference in one form or another, possibly twice a year, at a bigger venue or even offering it in other states.
I also got to visit with my Shelley. She is the cutest grandma. Look at all her cute grand babies.
I introduced her to Indian food.
Kevin says I have a problem--I've had it 3 times in the last month. I say, you can never have too much vegetable coconut korma and naan bread.







