Spoils, Getting Swoll, and Dinos

On our way home from the airport we made a stop at Grandma Becky's favorite store for some spoils.


Later, when Beau got out of school, we headed to the movies!


As Papa Kevin knows, Grandma Becky loves movie snuggles.
We saw the Mario Kart movie and it was actually pretty good.
I played Mario Kart as a kid and after spending hours and hours playing and thinking about the game, I decided I didn't like how obsessed I'd become, so I quit cold turkey. Haven't played since.


Jax has been cleaning out his garages.
He has his home gym in one of them.
Jax and his brother love to get swoll.



Jax told me in his exit interview with his mission president the president told him his biggest regret in life was not maintaining his health.
Jax does not want that to be his biggest regret.
Thus, the home gym.


Hard to tell from the Nike shirt, but he's pretty ripped.


One night me and the boys bonded over weeds.
Their yard is pretty big and now that the inside is under control, they are focusing on the outside.
Jax just removed the shed that doubled as a skunk house.
They haven't seen the skunk since the shed went to the dump.


Me and the Logan man had some quality time together while mom and Willie were at the doctor.


I love his guts.


We had a Spring blooming photo shoot and he gave me a flower for my hair.





The Grandma Fairy brought the boys some Eskimo Joes shirts and Logan preferred wearing his backwards. He wanted the flag showing in front.


Grandma Becky took her quarterly nap while she was there.
I do not have the gift of napping but I sure enjoy one when I get it.


We went to the Dinosaur Museum.
So fun!





These blocks reminded me of the blocks I got to play with in Mrs. Denney's kindergarten class.
Except they were a little bigger and the color of the box Will is standing on.






 

Comments

Popular Posts