Pretty Exciting Stuff
After severe winds, wildfires, and almost being stranded in Oklahoma Friday night, we were SO HAPPY to be back home and on the couch for two days straight as we watched (and slept-watched) General Conference.
We missed Jenna who had to work and Esty could only stay for the Saturday morning session so he could get back to Rocky.
Rocky is male and Georgia is female so they can't be around each other until Rocky gets fixed.
Speaking of Georgia, she got her first lady's day while we were out of town. I felt so bad for our friends who took care of her, but they just picked her up some doggie diapers and when she tried to eat them they let her borrow their sons old underwear 😂😂😂.
Looks like Georgia's a Spidy fan now.
She loves her friend Nala, they are best buddies.
And I'm sure, eventually, Rocky and Georgia will be besties too.
When Dakota and Jenna got Rocky, the poor little guy really needed a haircut.
Thank you Maya for bringing our Kloe home for the weekend.
Maya is one of Kloe's roommates and she's very fun!
Gracie's boy Talmage opened his mission call between conference sessions and take a guess where he's going???
Orlando Florida!
Or as Kloe calls it, "The best mission in the whole world".
She really really loved serving in Florida!
All the good stuff went fast in our afternoon spread.
Sunday morning the Donaldson's joined us.
They spent Spring Break in sunny Arizona, so it was kind of a bummer to come back to this weather.
I missed the shot, but we cracked up when Maisie sat on this little doll house toilet.
Another great conference.
I soaked up every word, but there were so many of them, I can't remember much.
I do remember President Nelson, at 98 years old, proclaiming to the world the need for each of us to get rid of the contention in our communication with others and become peacemakers like Christ was.
He talked of charity and seeking anything virtuous, lovely, of good report or praiseworthy.
He announced 15 new temples to be built to bring more of the power of God to the earth and help gather the family of God on both sides of the veil.
It's pretty exciting stuff.




