Last Week

Last week began with a piano recital for these two.


Lilly played another one of her original songs by Lilly.


And Janie played a song by Faber and Faber, I think.


And Ahna, one of my young women, made me cry when she sang Think of Me. She has a voice like an angel and when she nailed that high note at the end it was all I could do not to stand up and cheer.


A few of their adoring fans.


The next day I flew to Arizona for my Arizona babies love trip.
I set a goal a while back to see our out-of-towner's quarterly and I'm doing pretty good so far.


Stay tuned for more about our visit.


While I was enjoying fun and the sun Kevin took care of all the girl's needs.
He even drove Janie down to Lehi so Jose could work on her knee.
She sprained it in March and starting in May has volleyball twice a week so we thought we'd give it a little extra love before it has to get to work.


I also had an acupuncture treatment with Jose--in Arizona.
He comes to my brother Rob's on Tuesday nights and works on Rob, Steph and their friends. He's very good at what he does. He recently started seeing patients in Utah for a few days each month, so if you live near Lehi and want to give him a try here's his sign up link. He's amazing.


Yesterday we celebrated the beginning of Mama Linda's birthday week!
Kevin made her a delicious pork loin.
I thawed her a delicious Marie Calendar Pecan Pie.
And we all sat around the table and shared the things we love about her!
A few being she's the most thoughtful gift giver, she quietly goes about doing good, and shares her talents by gifting everyone in the family with many of her beautiful quilts.




Happy Birthday Mama Linda, we love you!

 

Popular Posts