Happy Birthday Aubrey!

On April 16th Aubrey celebrated her 29th birthday with Sally's (her mom) homemade pavlova.
I need to be there next time she makes it.
It is beautiful and looks delicious.
Jackson and Aubrey love it.


And her own and my favorite delicious Thanksgiving dinner.


I flew out last week and we celebrated Aubrey again with Thai food (which was her idea Kevin, I promise). Aubrey also asked if we could unpack her patriarchal blessing.


It meant so much to me that she would ask, and it was a privilege to be able to learn more about how much God loves Aubrey. So many blessings for her and good things to come. So grateful my Jackson found Aubrey and that she made sure to keep him.


To read more about patriarchal blessings click HERE.


Before the birthday lunch we went to the Mesa Temple for an endowment session.
I have never been to this temple.
It was beautiful inside and out, and who am I kidding, I've never met a temple I didn't love.
My favorite was the brown and cream checkerboard marble floors and the scripture's and quotes over the doorways.



Aren't they a cute couple--married 8 years next month!


Aubrey commented how this was my first visit where they weren't dealing with a hospital trip or home improvements. No knee surgeries, no moving, painting, or sick babies.
We just had fun spending time together.





We headed over to Fat Cats after lunch for some bowling and mini golf with the boys.



The milk in that sippy cup is from Kate Farms and is packed with lots of calories and all the nutrition Willie needs.
It's been a life saver for Will when he hasn't wanted to eat.




And then we passed out while watching Night at the Museum.




 

Comments

Popular Posts