Spring Break in Arizona
Kloe's spring break was last week.
Strange, a spring break in February.
Spring won't come to Utah, so Kloe went to Arizona--next best thing.
Aubrey spoiled her with an overnighter to Sedona National Park.
Actually, google says
Contrary to popular belief, Sedona is not Sedona National Park. Sedona is a city and it contains two state parks: Red Rock State Park and Slide Rock State Park
Now we know, or at least now I know.
I need to go there.
This was a much needed break for a hard working mama and a hard working college student.
This was the first time Aubrey's left Will since birth.
Sedona still had some winter.
Good food, good company, good scenery.
Kloe's happy place.
She spent the rest of the week with the cutest boys in Mesa.
Sadly, she got hit with the flu Thursday and passed out on the way to the airport, so she extended her trip a couple more days quarantined in their guest bedroom.
Kara and I checked on her Saturday and she was back to her non-puking self.








