Creation Coach School - Enrollment Closing

Have you been thinking about that Creation Coach School gig?

No? Skip this post.

Yes? Keep reading 😊!

I almost didn't sign up. I was a busy gal and didn't think I had the time for a 9 month course.

But I REALLY wanted to do it.

So I asked more questions...

How much time do I need to commit to a week?

Do I have to show up live for the live coaching calls? 

Can I certify, but not coach professionally?

Is there a payment plan?

I was excited to learn most of the lessons are around 30 to 45 minutes long and there's only one lesson each week.

I didn't have to show up to the coaching calls live, I could watch the recordings. And there's only two a month.

You don't have to coach to certify. I originally signed just because I wanted to be a better teacher, not a coach. If I stopped coaching today, I'd continue to certify every year. 

And this year there's a free buddy pass, so you can grab an accountability partner and split the cost.

Yes! There's a payment plan, or you can pay in full.

It's totally doable and you'll be taught how to integrate healthy habits in a simple sustainable way.

You can do this! If you have any other questions feel free to email me at beckybeck@whatmatterswithbeckybeck.com and I'll be happy to answer them!

I love this program so much I'm certifying for the 3rd time! Come join me! 

Doors close tomorrow March 20th, don't miss out.

Use the link below and you'll receive my Take Time to Make Time Mini Course for Free!

Click Here



Popular Posts