My Chrystler 5th Avenue
Have I shared with you more of Scarlet's back story?
I don't think so.
I was told in October of 2021 that the car was mine if I wanted it, but I didn't decide to claim her until early 2022.
Last year as part of my Creation Coach recertification I was required to choose a joy goal for the year.
It could be anything.
The only requirement was it had to be something that sparked some joy into my life.
What could bring me more joy than to take this little mouse hotel my grandpa and grandma used to drive, clean it up, get it running and make it my own?
It has been everything I thought it would be and then some (minus the ac going out two weeks after we got it running and the weird skidding thing it does if I brake too fast).
The "then some" has been how much joy it brings to my passengers.
I recently took Haley, one of Emmy's besties on a date for some good food, good conversation and a sweet ride.
Haley and I bonded over us both having one droopy eye.
I think it comes from birthing so many children.
Haley has 4, so my theory stands.
You can kind of see my drooper in this picture...that left eye really struggles when I'm tired.
I shared my temporary remedy.
If you just stretch it a little, it will open up.
I also told Haley how much attention this old 5th Avenue gets.
She draws the looks.
Haley was cracking up at how many guys were checking her out.
She's a beaut.
We had the best afternoon.
Love you Haley!
And thanks Scarlet.
You're a gem.

