He's 29

Before I left Arizona we made sure to celebrate my oldest turning 29!


With meat and a stroll around Bass Pro's.


I love this boy of mine so much!


So proud of him.
He works hard and takes such good care of Aubrey and the boys.
It's been fun to watch he and Aubrey take on remodeling a new house. I had no idea my dad had passed on so much of his handyman genes to his grandson.


Jax's had a rough pre-birthday week with the flu.
He's doing better but Logan and Will are still struggling to keep anything down.


Aubrey caught a smile from Will a couple days ago, but he and Logan have been pretty miserable.


If you wanted to send more prayers their way we would appreciate it.
Logan has an uncommon side effect from the flu, acute viral myositis, which is intense leg pain so he won't walk.
Willie has lost 2 pounds since the flu hit. 
Poor little guys, can't catch a break.




 

Popular Posts