A New Home for the Donaldsons
Last week Em and Garren moved down the street (not down the street from us, but down the street from where they were living).
Our favorite Realtor came through for them again, with another great home.
They said goodbye to their very cute town home.
Garren's parents flew in to help and Kev and Estabon showed up too.
This was a very happy home where they made almost three years of memories.
Their most prized possession (next to their daughter) made the transfer safe and sound.
Moving is kind of the worst.
Had we known we would be moving our kids so often we may have reconsidered how many we had.
Just kidding.
It's our joy to help.
Says the one who didn't lift a finger this time 😬.
I am a little embarrassed to say I haven't seen it yet.
I was planning to spend Friday helping them, but there was a glitch in the plan, so I didn't make it.
The home has been in the works for close to a year.
Here's a few photos of the progress...







