How to Start the New Year Right
Happy New Year and welcome 2023!
We started 2023 off right by getting our praise on at 11:30am.
It was a snowy mess, but we made it.
New Years Eve I sent Janie and Lilly to a party with Bettyna and their friends.
I guess they partied til after 1 in the morning.
Their mom fell asleep at 10:30pm.
Georgia, waiting patiently for Gracie to get home from partying with her friends...
The Donaldson's celebrated New Years Eve on an airplane.
Home in time to join us for Sunday dinner.
Miss Maisie has made it a habit of going to InstaCare every time she visits Arizona.
This time she had to be put on breathing treatments for asthma 😔.
We celebrated Kara with a belated birthday dinner and Becky with belated birthday cake.
Then Kloe taught us to play Secret Hitler.
I'm still not sure how to play it, but it was very fun!




