Christmas Break

I hardly took any pictures during Christmas break.
But here's a few highlights...


Birthday date with the husband.
He took me to my favorite place.
Then to lunch at Rodizios.
We don't feel too great about ourselves after eating there, so we only go every 2 or 3 years.
We finished the date with a movie - The Fablemans.
It was interesting.


Our Young Women group has a goal to attend the temple once a month.
I took my nephews, Kam and Korby too.
Kam did the baptizing for all 8 of our youth, which totaled over 25 baptisms for the dead.
So fun that he could baptize his brother and cousin!


Lilly and Stella bonded over Ramen and video games.


And some shopping.



I found my outfit for next year's family ugly sweater party.
Wait til you see the top.


And we had some fun times with the girls.
It was so fun to have Kloe home for the holidays.
She left Monday to go back to college.



Popular Posts