BYU Life After Loss Conference

I wanted to share some info on the upcoming Life After Loss Conference.
I am so excited to be a part of this and grateful for the support it will bring to those who have lost loved ones and are trying to navigate life after their loss.

If you or someone you know might be interested in attending, click the link below for more information:


The tickets are discounted through January 15th.


I'll be teaching two classes on Friday about how to find hope, healing and joy through Jesus Christ.

When my girls saw that "Carrie Carrington" (Lisa Valentine Clark) from the movie, Once I Was a Beehive will be speaking they said, "Oh wow, will you get to meet her?"

Every woman and girl who has or ever will go to Girl's Camp should watch Once I was a Beehive.
We love it.

Lisa lost her husband, Topher Clark, in 2020 to ALS.


Maybe you've seen her on the Chatbooks commercials.
She's so funny and has such a great perspective on life.


And here's one more...


I've also heard Neill Marriott speak and she is wonderful.
You can see a list of all the speakers HERE.

Popular Posts