A Really Fun and Really Sad Day

My Gracie girl is living her best senior life
(Sneak peak at her sr pics 😁)


So far, her senior year has been pretty great.
Saturday she had her first rehearsal with the Utah Ambassadors in American Fork.
She set a goal last Summer to earn enough money to go on their Europe tour and she's almost there!
Saturday was the day they announced their songs.
For the Beauty of the Earth is one of them!
That is one of my favorites.
My girl will be singing For the Beauty of the Earth in some of the most beautiful places on earth.
So exciting!
The last hour of rehearsal was a parent meeting so we drove home together and stopped at the outlets in Travers Mountain for a couple of things.


Of course we had to make a stop at the Vera Outlet where Gracie found the perfect temple bag.
I can't believe she's graduating, and I can't believe she'll be going to the temple this Summer!
We were all kinds of excited over this cute bag.


And then the cashier ruins everything by asking, "Did you see the sign at the front about the store closing?"
We had not seen the sign at the front about the store closing 😞.


Such a bummer.


Sadly, the closest stores are in Colorado and Vegas.
There's one in Texas too, so I guess I'll just have to visit Tricia more often.
Shopping for Vera in person is way more fun than shopping online.

 

Popular Posts