A Lot More Fun Than She Thought

Can I just tell you how much I am loving this Young Women's gig.
It is fuuuuun!
We do at least one activity every week and I get to hang out with an amazing group of girls (3 of which I birthed myself :)


Last week we had a Seminary activity.
It was so fun to look up and see Gracie leading the crowd.
This was Lilly's very first YW activity.
I asked her what she thought and she replied, "That was a lot more fun than I thought it would be".
I've tried to teach her that Jesus is fun.
He really is.


Then Thursday night 3 of our girls performed in the Jr High dance concert.
We have really good dancers in our group, including myself.



Lilly went back the following night for their second concert and to celebrate with Gia at Leatherby's.



They are such fun friends.


Gia is an especially good friend.
She gave up part of her Christmas Vacation to help Lilly move back into her room after Kloe left for school.


Sunday was Lilly's (and Gia's) first time in our Young Women's class.
I asked her how it compared to primary.
"It was way better and I liked how serious it was. I actually felt the Spirit."
By about October she was ready to be done with Primary.
Every one of my kids went through that, some sooner than others.
If you are needing a good dose of Jesus and His Spirit, come join us on a Sunday. The girls do most of the teaching and they are incredible.

Popular Posts