This Side of the Border

Saturday we had our Beck Family Christmas Party in Malad.


Ready or not, here we come...


To our favorite tiniest and tastiest salad bar this side of the border.


Gracie enjoying every bite.


Maisie, enjoying getting out of that bus.


Maisie enjoying her first ice cream cone...





Just kidding.
She hated it.
Gooey loved it, as did the rest of us.


The art work is always inspiring...


Dakota and Jenna had their eye on this cutie last May and decided to bring him home...


Estabon brushed us a path...


It was 20 degrees so we didn't stay long.
But grateful for the few minutes we could sing and pray together.


Can't wait to hear what they are going to name him...


Apparently when it's Maisie's nap time in the car, it's a group effort to get her to sleep...



I always love our bus drives.
Listening to Christmas music, hearing the kids laugh and talk.
Thinking about Christmas's past in Malad.
So many great memories and I always love making new ones.
We sure missed our Arizona Becks. 
I'm thinking maybe we have a belated birthday party at the grave for Baby Kevin when they visit in June.


Later that night we went to see Gracie and some of my Young Women sing with their choir in the Assembly Hall at Temple Square.


So beautiful.
I can't get enough of Christmas concerts and Oh Holy Night gets me every time 😭.

 

Popular Posts