Best Beach House in Puerto Penasco
How cute is Karla?
She mostly spoke Spanish, so I had our Spanish speakers translate for me.
This was the first time I really wished I could speak the language.
I would have loved to talk to her.
Here's more info if you want to stay in the best beach house in Puerto Penasco.
We took a few more photos Friday night without the wind.
You know that wall Trump started building?
It's a real thing.
It creeped me out a little.
We got on the road at 10am and drove and drove and drove.
Stopped for gas and left over pizza, then drove some more.
We arrived in Mesquite at around 7pm.
We decided on take-out for dinner from Texas Roadhouse.
I entered everyone's order onto the website.
Kloe happened to look at my phone and see that the location was Mesquite Texas.
Apparently there are no Texas Roadhouse's in Mesquite Nevada.
Good to know.
We were WIPED OUT from a day of driving.
Weird right?
How you can get so tired from sitting all day.
Poor Maisie came down with a cold so she had it extra rough.
After dinner we crashed hard and then hit the road at 8am so we could make it to church in Cedar City.
I felt extra grateful to take the sacrament and hear Jeremy's talk on gratitude (or was his name Trent?).
5 3/4 full grown people in Kevin's truck was pretty snuggly, and not in a good way.
I think we were all missing our old family truckster--the suburban was great for road trips.
We got home around 3pm.
I love getting away and I love coming home.
And that's a wrap for another Beckventure!
Special thanks to Karla for keeping us fed and the parents for making it happen.
We missed our Arizona Beck's so much.
Hopefully we'll all be able to gather this Summer and glad I got some time with them last month.
Willie may be small, but he's hitting his milestones!
He started walking last week and he's pretty proud of himself.
As he should be!
Love that cute little grin!
If you'd like to watch more of our Mexico Beckventure, here's Part 1
And Part 2












