Spa Day
The best part of this vacation is if you don't need Sam's Club pizza or Mexico dresses, you never have to leave the place.
Maria came by Wednesday to see if we'd like massages and Pina coladas.
Of course we wanted massages and Pina coladas!
So we set it up for Friday and we had quite the spa day!
All the adults got massages (they are a bargain in Mexico!).
And Janie and Lilly got some cornrows.
I thought the Pina coladas would be in plastic cups.
They came much fancier.
Should have got Maisie her own.
She pounded it.
And how cute are these hats?
You can find them HERE
I told them "no alcohol", but you never know.
They still brought us several more plastic cups full of the coladas.
Maisie's mom was not quite the fan of the sand as Maisie was.
Baby girl would have it everywhere and had to be hosed down before coming in the house.
We had a seashell contest.
Some gathered more entries than others.
Kevin found the biggest shells.
Garren found the very cool sand dollar.
Karla's Chile verde pork was probably my favorite.
She used to own a pizza place in town so we had a pizza night too.
I don't have to tell you how good the Pina colada cake was now do I.
Emmy and Garren chose to watch Christmas movies for their activity.
They made it through Home Alone 2, but The Grinch put them right out.


