How to Have More Time
I'm not the smartest bee in the hive, but over my half a century of living I've learned that obedience to God's prophets brings blessings and miracles into my life.
I don't ever remember a prophet giving so many invitations with blessings attached as President Russel M. Nelson has.
As I've tried to accept his invitations my life has been blessed.
He gave several in our last General Conference
(Copied that cute pic from my friend Amy's blog, thanks Amy)
After thinking about this promise I decided to go back to being a temple worker.
I had specific dates and times I was willing to work, but those shifts were full.
So I humbled myself and agreed to work the Saturday morning shift from 5:20-10am.
I'm pretty selfish with my Saturdays.
My perfect Saturday is never having to leave the house.
But I have a thing with wanting all the blessings and I really loved working in the temple before, so I signed up with my Kloe. She'll only have a few Saturdays to work before going back to school.
Hard to get a good picture at 5am 😳
One blessing I noticed the last time I worked in the temple was the Lord expanded my time.
I can't explain it, but he always gave me more of it.
And he did it again on Saturday.
I had the best day.
Got everything done I needed and wanted to--including a date with Kevin, cleaning, baking, puzzling, napping, Netflixing and time with Maisie Jane.
Maisie, Georgia and I hung out while most of the fam were at the Jazz game...


