I am Dedicated

I did A LOT of driving last week.
Mostly because I am dedicated to my children's and my sister's children's education.


I drove my niece Hannah back up to USU Monday.
Megan was sad she wasn't with us.


A couple days later I drove Kloe to SUU.
She got a really cool job and needed to fill out the paperwork in person.


We are SO excited about her really cool job...


She refused to pose in front of her really cool work place.
She gets to help her fellow college students have all sorts of outdoor adventures, which is totally her jam.



After we took care of business we tried out the Cedar City Mandarin and it was delicious.
The hot and sour soup was even better than the Logan Mandarin's.


So excited for all of Kloe's upcoming college adventures!


And speaking of school.
We registered this little lady for her HIGH SCHOOL CLASSES last week.
I look happy, but I am not happy.

Popular Posts