Grateful for My Jesus

7:30am the girls were all sound asleep in their blanket hoodies so their dad had to wake them up.


The dad is so out-numbered in this house.


I love to give "experience" gifts.
Lilly's never been to excited about them until this one.
Next year she'll be in Newsies, her school musical and she got tickets to go see the Hale production of Newsies. She can't wait!
But she'll have to wait since they don't perform until June 😕.


So happy to have Kloe back home for Christmas.
She LOVES Christmas--remember in September 2021 how she put up that Christmas tree in her Florida apartment? She's been wearing her Grinch Christmas PJ's since she got home in October.


We wrapped up unwrapping gifts and got ready for church.
Kevin told me we won't have another Christmas Sunday for 11 years.
Then Aubrey told me all her boys would be participating in blessing and passing the sacrament by then. I want to be there to see that so I guess I'm heading to Arizona for the next Sunday Christmas.


Before church we went to Papa Dave and Mama Linda's.



They made us a delicious Christmas breakfast.
I'd forgot I made this apron.
How cute are Jackson's little handprints.
I'm taking it to Arizona next time I go to add Beau, Logan and Will's.



Nothing better than singing praises to Jesus on his Birthday.


And then it was more presents...





The rest of the day was spent hanging out at home and binging The Chosen


Janie's been collecting these little grocery items and now she has her own 7-11 to put them in.


Such a great day.
So grateful for my Jesus.

Popular Posts