Celebrating Christmas with the Jan and Tom Sollis Family
Last Sunday we gathered at Rick and Mindy's Code Ninja Sandy location to celebrate Christmas with my mom and all the locals.
Hannah, front right, traveled all the way from USU.
That's dedication.
Cute Madi and her fiancé Austin, front left, are getting married in May!
Madi also traveled from USU to live in Salt Lake since she just graduated.
Way to go Madi!
Apparently I was the only one who got the memo about the ugly sweater contest.
Which means I was the winner.
Rick and Mindy had Christmas Family Feud ready for us to play.
Rick was the host.
Mindy ran the behind the scenes stuff.
The Llama team won!
So fun to be together.
And I can't believe so many of my nieces and nephews are adults!
Thanks mom for such a fun night and for all the fun gifts!

