Blanket Hoodies for PJ's


We celebrated the morning of my 51st birthday at Sweet Lakes.
We took who could go and celebrated Becky with biscuits and hot chocolate.
I celebrated with quinoa hash browns, dirt pancakes and two over easy eggs.


I did sample Gracie's S'mores hot chocolate and it was goooooood.



The rest of the day was lazy.
We just hung out at home (except when I went out for Lilly's XL blue raspberry slushy and some Papa Murphy's pizzas for Christmas dinner.


I went with blanket hoodies for the Christmas pj's this year.
I had no idea they were a thing, but they are pretty cute and snuggly.


Had to bring Georgia in to complete the pyramid.


My birthday dinner was nachos and we caught up on all my favorite Christmas movies.


Speaking of Elf, someone thought it would be funny to put the elf in the cage on this shelf and then forgot about him all month.



We watched Mr Krugers Christmas before calling it a night.
It was good to have Kloe back for Christmas!
We ship her off to college next week.


 

Popular Posts