3 Skittles

Lilly was mortified that I would put a photo of her tonsils on here for the world to see.
So I told her I'd make the picture as small as possible.


Last Thursday, 10:40am these babies were scheduled to come out.
Lilly was ready.
Ready to stop snoring like a lumber jack at night.
Ready to get more restful sleep.
Ready to stop getting tonsillitis


I took this photo right before the nurse came in to tell Lilly the surgery had to be rescheduled because Lilly ate 3 Skittles.
She was supposed to fast after midnight but at 9:07 she asked her friend Livy if she could have some of her Skittles. Who can resist sweet and sour Skittles? 😜😝
Not Lilly.
When the anesthesiologist said no eating after midnight, she really meant it.
Lilly was DEVASTATED.
She burst into tears and it took her a while to pull it together.
Later at home I rescheduled the appointment but they couldn't work her in til the 19th.
Lilly was DEVASTATED all over again that she would have to wait 2 1/2 more weeks.
Sad times at the Beck house.
But her dad managed to pull her out of it.




 

Popular Posts