We Met Up In Mesa

Last Monday we drove to Mesa and met up with our Arizona Becks for dinner.


So fun to see them!




The after dinner Star Craft session...


We also got to see the almost finished pantry Jax and Aubrey have been working on.


Isn't it so pretty!
Their carpentry skills are impressive!


Of course Grandma Becky brought prizes for the boys and I can't wait for December 1st when they get to open the coolest prize--the advent calendar I found is probably my favorite ever.


Tuesday morning Gracie and I got our work out on at the hotel gym.
It was a humble little gym, half the equipment was broken or missing.
But I was able to do all my dance treadmill moves since no one else was in there.
I guess I could do them at the Planet Fitness since it's a no judgement zone, but I never do.


Two of us grabbed lunch at Salad and Go and we were off!


The Mexican border is about three hours from Mesa.
Our home away from home was about another hour and a half from there.


Magical, right?


It also had a separate casita where Kloe and Gracie made their home.



Every room had a name...



The kids headed right for the beach and were greeted with this guy...


Dakota felt right at home, except when he got in the water; then he broke out in a rash 😔.


Maisie was a fan of the sand.




Kev and I went into town to get some pizza at Sam's Club so we missed this magical view at sunset...



After dinner it was Kev and my night for the activity.


We talked about some of our ancestors who we look up to.
And then we showed videos of my Grandpa Sollie and Grandma Emmy.


Crazy what you can do with technology.


It was almost as if they were right there in the room with us.




Comments

Popular Posts