Disney Day 2 2022 - I still hate the ferris wheel

We started every morning at California Adventure and then headed over to Disneyland later in the afternoon.


Beau and Logan love love love the Mater ride.


Will had a rough morning and fell asleep shortly after we got to the park so I got some prime snuggles!




Will slept straight through our web slinging.


The ride broke down right as we finished 😅.




I still hate the ferris wheel.
I hate all ferris wheels, if you're wondering.


I can't decide which I'm more in it for, the rides or the food.








Lilly's creepy eyes were a hit.
I had extras to give to the little boys waiting in line by us and they were so excited.


And if you're wondering, I keep my hands up the entire ride.



Tom.com also loves the Increadicoaster and the Jack Jack cookies we get after the ride.


SO FUN being with my babies!!




We spent a little time in Downtown Disney where I had my first Wetzels Pretzel and some amazing ice cream at the Salt and Straw.



Lexi loved all things Disney and Minnie. She made me miss my mini Lilly.




Will LOVED the balloons.
He would get so excited every time he saw one.
It was the cutest.


The weather was perfect.
Jackets in the morning and at night and mid 70's during the day.



This was Mama Jan and Kloe's first visit to Star Wars land and they were impressed.




I had Kloe all to myself Thursday night.
We had a good meal (Roast beef, mashed potatoes and green beans) and a good talk on Main Street.
Love talking about her past and her future.


While we were bonding the cousins had the best time with Aunt Megan.




 

Popular Posts