Mama Jan's Halloween Party 2022
Saturday we gathered for Grandma Jan's annual Halloween Party!!
It was so much fun!
Our butterfly was the host and our Girl Scout was the photographer.
Madi and Austin...
Madi is my niece who's finishing up at Utah State and her very nice boyfriend Austin.
The Moysh fam
The Sollis fam
Ever since Lilly spent a week with them last Summer she refers to them as "the family she never had".
Just kidding, she actually says, "I miss my real parents".
Can you tell who I'm dressed as?
And the winner for best costume goes to the woman with the yellow hat and curious Georgia!
Just kidding.
There was no contest, but if there were I think she would have won with my brother Rick coming in a close second as the one and only Rooster...
The sky was magical and the weather perfect.
B-I-N-G-O
And Becky's BINGO was a hit!
PS I'm Elaine from Seinfeld, if you were wondering.


