Last One - Sister Kloe May Beck's Final Email

 :,)

Hola, bonjour, bom dia, moien, hallo, hi everyone 🤍 

How do I even start this? 

Well, in true Sister Beck fashion I guess I'll be honest and say that I generally do not like people's final weekly email 😂 Not because of the person or anything but it just seems impossible to adequately sum up everything you feel and have learned into one little, last email. I often feel like the email doesn't do it all justice. 

As I write this I am feeling the weight of that. 

How do I even begin to express to you my testimony and my heart after these 18 months? 
How do I sufficiently and adequately describe the love that I have for my Savior, His gospel, His people, the places, the experiences, the food, and the life I've known as a missionary?

I'm not sure but here's an attempt. 

I need you all to understand that there was absolutely no way I should've been able to do this.

No way. There was genuinely, no actual possible way that I should've been able to serve a full time mission. 

There's no way I should've been able to step on the plane to Florida.
No way I should've been able to stay and power through the disorienting and culture shock of adjusting to missionary life. 
No way I should've been able to get on a plane by myself for a day and go to Miami for the consulate appointment and figure that all out... alone.
No way I should've been able to get on a plane by myself to go to Georgia then find my connecting flight to France. 
No way I should've been able to make it to France and serve in Luxembourg, France, and Belgium. 
No way I should've been able to endure some of the experiences. 
No way I should've been able to endure some of the heartaches and disappointments. 

There's just no. way. 
But yet, here we are. 

Somehow, there was a way. 

I know that "way" was my counselor, my coach, my hype man, my listening ear, my Savior. 

Jesus Christ walked with me every step of the way and I testify that it is because of Him I have made it here. 

I was talking to my dad one day and I said: Dad, I don't think anyone actually understands how incredible and impossible it is that I have been able to do this. 

My dad said: I know it. It's like when Jesus Christ turned water into wine. Seemingly impossible. Yet with Him, through Him, and because of Him, it was possible.

Perfect. 

These last 18 months the Savior has transformed me (unfiltered fly water) into a completely different and dedicated person (tasty unachoholic wine) 😉

And while I believe no one will ever really know the greatness of the miracle this is. I know it. It is all I need and more to know that God is real and God is Great. And I will praise Him forever. 

Of course this is just a small, itty bitty portion of my feelings on it. I'll be speaking more about my water to wine experience in Sacrament meeting on November 13th and of course every single one of you are invited (and expected;) to come. I would love to catch up with everyone. 
Ademas, we will have some Americanized French and Belgian delicacies after... so if not for me, come for that ;) 

Rest assured that this has been the greatest adventure and experience of my life so far. 
I owe everything that I have become, everything I have seen, and everything I have done to Jesus Christ. I do not take any credit for the miraculous things that have happened on my mission. 
Jesus Christ did everything. He is everything. 

I love Him more than words can express. And I know that He loves you equally and more. 

I have poured my heart into these emails. I hope you feel that they have been of some efficacy (or just entertainment;) in your life. 
My goal was to show all parts of missionary life but in all those parts, show God's power and grace. To show how He was working and present in every part of the ups downs and middles these last 18 months.  
kloebeck18.wixsite.com/mysite

I love you guys. Thank you for letting me share this wonderful and special time with you. It's been the greatest pleasure. 

Hurrah for Israel ✊🏽

I'll see you on Thursday 🤍🤍 

Signing off for the last time, your favorite 
Sisœurmana Beck ;) 

Pictures:

Recreations !!! Some more accurate than others, and some are my mission's version 😊

See the recreations HERE or kloebeck18.wixsite.com/mysite








Popular Posts