Eat & Sing

Last week about all Gracie did was eat and sing.


She had her big Fall concert at the school.
It was amazing, as always.




I took her out to lunch before her Veterans Day concert practice.


She introduced me to Village Baker.
I'm a fan.


All day Friday she practiced for the All State Choir performance on Saturday.
Some of the choir mom's made sure they had dinner.


Then Saturday Meg and I went to see her perform.
I had never been to an All State Choir performance and let me say, IT WAS INCREDIBLE.
Probably my favorite choir experience to date.


I hadn't ever heard any of the songs but I loved them all.
At one point I was pretty sure this is what the choir of angels will sound like when Jesus comes.
Seriously.


The choir was made up of the best of about 600 high school Seniors (and a few Juniors) in the State.


I got there an hour and a half early, so we had good seats :)



She performed right next to the Salt Lake Temple.
It is getting quite the facelift.


And then look who stole my thing...


Actually, I stole it from President Monson back in the day.


Gracie hadn't eaten since 3, so we went for some mozzarella sticks.
She told us she's worn her Papa Tom bracelet to every single one of her high school choir performances.
He would have loved that concert too.

Popular Posts