Helpful & Funny

As mentioned, my days with Logie Bear were the best!


He's helpful and FUNNY.


"Look at my crocks socks grandma Becky"


You'll be looking at him and he'll just bust out his cross eyes.


He's better at it than I am.



We got to talk to "Gooey"...


Pillow fights when Beau got home...



And I cracked up twice a day when I drove by these guys taking Beau to and from school...



Logan surprised us all and peed in the potty so we did the potty dance and he got his potty toy...



More helping...



Facetiming with Will made everyone happy.


When Beau found out his dad was taking he and Logan to see Top Gun Maverick he got to work building some fighter jets.


Grandma Becky took the boys to see the Super Pets movie.
It was so terrible.
Definitely a dozer.
But the boys loved it.


My sisters kept me in the Cancun loop with pictures and video...


My sister in law Steph had to cancel last minute too so they made sure we didn't feel left out...


And this one is my favorite...


 

Popular Posts