Goodbye Summer 2022 & Welcome Home Will
I wanted to record a few more summer memories before I forget.
This is my friend Gail.
Gail lives down the street from me and we have been temple buddies since she and her husband received their temple endowments a couple of months ago.
Last Saturday she invited me to witness her husband Jaime baptizing her as proxy for his mother who passed away last November.
It was pretty great.
He was pretty happy about it.
It was time to gut the house so I bribed the girls to get rid of all the stuff they didn't need.
10 bucks a bag.
They got r done!
Kevin went on some quality time with Kevin fishing trips.
They didn't always go like he'd hoped.
Like that time he went to Willard and the bugs tried to eat him alive.
Our missionary's former bishop finally got their plaques ordered and they look so good!
It cracks me up when people send me their cactus reminders.
So proud of my cactus droppers.
Anyone else get misty when they pass the nutter butters at Sam's Club?
Kloe LOVES them.
Em was rear-ended at the beginning of Summer.
Poor Maxi was a total loss.
And now they drive a mini van.
I love it.
I want one.
I may upgrade if Scarlet ever bites the dust (but with only 84,000 miles it may never happen).
After Lilly's rock climbing camp she became a climbing machine.
The rec center has open climbing 4 times a week and she went every chance she could.
And how about this rain storm?
It flooded our street and came in the windows of our basement.
Love summer rain.
And loved our Summer.
And here's some great news!
Will was released from the hospital yesterday!
Both he and mom are so happy to be home and Logan and Beau are so excited to have their mama and brother back.
Will's still got a road ahead. He'll have the ng tube for a while and lots of dr visits but they are on the right track and Will is gaining weight.
So grateful and thanks for all the prayers and well wishes!






