51 Years of Living

We celebrated our favorite dad over the weekend!


51 years of living.



One of the two sets of boxing gloves Kevin ordered arrived last week.
He's sensed quite a bit of mission stress building up in Kloe over the last 18 months, so when she gets home they are going to punch it out.


Turns out, several of us needed to punch out a little stress.




Saturday was Kevin's actual birthday.
He and I went to breakfast at Sweet Lakes and then watched a little football.


Our neighbors Frankie and Mark were playing.
So weird to be back.
Football used to be our life.


I made Kevin a happy birthday pizza.
I was missing Mama Linda's pizza, and I don't think Janie and Lilly have ever tried it, so I made some.
I followed the recipe to a T.
Aubrey would be proud.
I tend to swap ingredients and cut corners.
Full disclosure--we did swap some mozzarella with vegan cheese for Lilly.
I think she's caught the lactose intolerance 😢.
We spent the rest of the night watching the Great British Kids Bake-off with Janie and Lilly.
We are getting old aren't we.
 

Popular Posts