Our Love Language

While the girls went back to school, Kev and I went back to Education Week.
Man was it good.
Actually, Tuesday was a little rough trying to get a feel for which classes we wanted to go to--there are tons to choose from.


They have a variety of classes from gospel learning to self help but all of them have one thing in common and that is centering your life on the Savior and turning to Him for help.


Clocked that many steps from the car to my first class 😰


One of the classes I attended was centered on moving through the grief journey.
The instructor was a grief therapist and I appreciated all her insights and related to so much of what she was sharing.
She gave me some great information on things to include in my grief program.
I absolutely agree with her suggestion to write a letter to the deceased as part of the grieving.
Writing my letter to Baby Kevin was one of the most healing parts of my grief journey.
You can read about that HERE.


I teach my Control Enthusiasts about limiting beliefs and fear.
Fear is at the root of control and limiting belief's keep us stuck in fear.


I teach the youth who they are.
Adults struggle to understand this too--often because of limiting and false beliefs about themselves and the God who created them.


I ran into Gail and Jill! 
They are sisters and lived down the street and around the corner from us. We had lots of fun times together. 
Jill was my sister Tricia's best friend and Tricia married Gail's twin brother Dale.



Such a great week with my man.
One of our love languages is serving Christ and learning more about Him.


And thanks to Kara


and Jenna for watching Georgia while we were all at school.

 

Popular Posts