The Old Pinery

Last week—Thursday morning, I headed down to Nephi to join Kevin, Janie, and Gracie at our Stake Youth Camp.
(Eryn, my replacement for Stake YW President had me bring her megaphone)


It was very strange not to be in charge of ANYTHING.
Kevin was actually in charge of EVERYTHING.
Of course he put together a dream team to pull it all off, but he was the big pig and has been planning this thing for months.


He taught them a thing or two about the Taylorsville temple and then they were off to The Pinery.


On my way to the camp the following day I stopped at the Side Car Cafe in Springville to meet up with my bestie for breakfast.


We could have talked all day, but I had to teach a camp workshop, so we settled for 2 1/2 hours.


Ahna is our neighbor and one of my Sunday school kids and she is one of the sweetest human being on the planet. I love her so much.


I taught the kids how there are things they can do in their life so Jesus will come to them TODAY.
Today's the day :)


I didn't see either of the girls much.
There was lots of fun things to do and they both kept busy with their friends.


 This was the 2nd of 3 camps for Janie.
Isn't she the cutest happy camper.

Comments

Popular Posts