Our Mac is Back From Yak!

Missionary reunions at the airport are the best!
But the waiting is the worst!
 

Grandma Meldrum came along too.
She and Kara are pretty close buddies.



Kara's little sister was extra excited to see her!



The Mac Family



Love this girl so much!






Hardest part of her day.
I think she'd been dreading taking her tag off from the moment she put it on.
Kloe loves wearing the name of Christ on her heart as well. On Monday she told me she even wears hers to bed.
I can't wait for the day I get to wear one of those on my heart.


Kara came over Tuesday to hang out with us and tell us more about her mission adventures.
She shared Jesus with so many people.
We loved hearing her share her love for Christ and His gospel.


Welcome Home Kara!!
And we are all looking forward to welcoming home Kara's best friend on October 20th!

Popular Posts