Fishin' with Dad

Gracie and her Dad did some fishing at Butterfly last month.


I don't think I've ever touched a fish.
So gross.
My kids don't think twice.
They also have no problem kissing fish either.


And neither does their dad.



Turns out Rockport is one of the few lakes in Utah that is almost to capacity.
And on a Monday morning you can almost get the lake to yourself.


Rockport has significantly larger fish than Butterfly.
Obviously.



This was Maisie's maiden voyage on the boat.
My prediction is she'll have a pole in her hand before she's 2.




This one needs all the fishing breaks she can get.
Work
Tennis
Seminary Council
Music lessons
Repeat
It's a lot.



Have I mentioned these two share the same brain?
I think Em looks like a pretty good mix of me and Kev but she thinks like her dad.
They are almost always on the same page with whatever the topic is and
they finish each other's sentences.
We also joke that they are both dead inside.
Which they aren't totally dead inside, but they don't have the problems Kloe and I have with feeling other people's feelings.

Comments

Popular Posts