Blessings for Madi

Last Saturday we gathered with my niece Madi at the Provo City Temple where she received her Endowment.


It was so fun to be with family and have all the Texas cousins in town.


I'm actually not that much taller than my mom except when I'm wearing my wedges.


We gathered at Wingers after.
There were two waiters in the entire restaurant and I think there were 25 or something of us so we were there for hours. They kept the popcorn and drinks coming, so it all worked out.


Meg and I made a stop at our favorite bakery--it's right across the street from the Provo City Temple.
I stocked up on all the bread and it seems like every time I go they have something new.
This time it was a Snickerdoodle cookie and it was a winner.


 Today a few of us get to gather again at the airport to welcome my niece Kaitlynn home from her mission in Germany. The next one of these I go to will be for my girl. Can't wait 💓!

Popular Posts