Living their Best Summer Life
The girls are living their best Summer life.
Since they have so much extra time I assigned them one night a week to fix dinner.
Janie's first meal didn't go so great. She chose crepes, but didn't take into account that our chickens decided to quit laying, so the crepes didn't turn out so well without the eggs.
Lilly made homemade bread bowls and Snow White soup (a variation of corn chowder but without the corn). The bread bowls were some of the best I've ever had.
When it comes to cooking, you win some you lose some.
Sadly, their mother has lost way more than she's won.
Summer passes to the Classic Fun Center is the best deal going.
The girls do their thing.
I work.
Everyone is happy.
I'm actually itching to get back on the rink.
As soon as my knee heals I'm throwing on the skates and the knee pads and getting after it.
The girls went with me to minister to Grandma Meldrum and Bailey.
Our girls have been spoiled with such a great ward family.
More summer fun today at Mama Jan's Lagoon day with the cousins!
Lagoon always makes me miss my dad.
So many great memories with him riding all the rides with the grandkids.

