Celebrating Fathers

We had fun celebrating Fathers Sunday!


These kids of ours are the luckiest.
Kevin has a special relationship with each one of his kids.
If you ever want some great dad tips, ask Kevin.
He learned from the best!


So grateful for Papa Dave!


Mama Linda took Kevin for a "You're such a great dad" date.


And Kevin and I celebrated "You're such a great dad and you're such a great mom" with pedicures and Thai food.




I asked Kevin what his favorite thing was about being a dad.
He loves talking to the kids, and having relationships with them as adults (they are all his best friends).
He also loves that being a father eventually made him a grandfather.








A couple more of my favorite fathers...


 Jax was born to be a father, just like his dad.


And little Maisie is so lucky to have Garren for her daddy!
It's so fun to watch our kids be parents.


And this card made me think of my awesome dad.
It's 100% true.
And he wore socks and sandals just like these in the summer.
I miss him every day 😢.

Popular Posts