The Kitchen

How about this forest green kitchen!

BEFORE...


It had to go and I was the girl to get rid of it.


Despite what it looks like, nothing exploded.



Painting ceilings is not my favorite, but it had to be done.
And I was so grateful Jax had painted the rest of the ceilings with scaffolding and a sprayer.


AFTER...


Looks so good right?!
That space off to the right is a pantry in the making.
It was a small closet and half bath--which they didn't need, so they are in the process of turning the space into a pantry.


They plan to update the kitchen eventually, but for now it is clean and spacious and looks so much better!


My friend Leslie from my Ricks College days lives in Mesa and stopped by for a visit.
I forgot to capture the moment, but Aubrey did capture these pretty flowers Leslie brought them!
I hadn't seen Leslie in a few years. She took me out for good conversation and Mexican food (one of my love languages BTW)l It was so fun to catch up!


Thursday we took a few hours off to get out of the house and go to Beau Bear's preschool graduation!
He's spent two years with Miss Amberly's school.
He's a little smarty pants.
And Iron Man is his favorite Marvel character, just like Grandma Becky.


Thursday night Aubrey's boss Lisa stopped by.
If you are a fan of the Instant Pot you might know who Lisa is.
She's is the queen of Instant Pot Cooking.
Aubrey is one of her writers and you can follow Lisa on instagram @tried_tested_true
Her recipes are 😋



 I'm so grateful I could spend a week with our kids.
They've still got a lot of work to do, but with a place to sleep, play, cook and eat they are in pretty good shape.

Comments

Popular Posts