On My Way

Last week was one of the most challenging weeks for my business to date.
It was time to get the Facebook ads running and they didn't want to run.
You already know how frustrating the tech has been for me--and I've only mentioned a fraction of it.
(BTW if I can run an online evergreen business anyone can)


So many boxes to check with this ad stuff.
The goal was to have them running on the 10th.
That didn't happen.
But it wasn't for lack of effort on my part.




Another challenge was finding my audience.
My program is faith based.
FB is not faith based.
They have removed all things faith based from their audience searches.
So it will take some work to find my people.




When FB says their decision is final, their decision is final.
I ended up having to start over and open a whole new business account.
I kept telling myself, Becky Beck, you did not come this far to only come this far. 
I specifically hired my current business coach because she knows how to work the Facebook ads. 
I'm too old and don't have the patience for organic growth.
After hours and hours and hours at the computer, the morning of the 11th, my ads started running.
There is still a lot of testing involved and trial and error to get everything working right, but I'm on my way :)
 

And to all my enthusiast friends.
I can help :)
Click HERE to check out my free mini course



Popular Posts