Spring Break - The Only Takers

I was hoping Scarlett would be ready to ride so we could go on a little road trip for Spring Break but the old girl isn't quite there yet.  Plus, no one wanted to go with me.
So we opted for the cabin and Lilly and Marie were the only takers.


Lilly put in an order to amazon for a truck load of slime and clay so they'd be ready.


We got a little snow, but most of it was melted.


The girls entertained themselves the entire time while I sat on the couch and wrote lesson after lesson.
I keep telling myself, when they are done they are done 😅.
Each lesson probable takes me 8-10 hours from writing it, to creating the slides and workbook and then recording it.


The 11 year olds had no trouble entertaining themselves.


When we got in the car to head home the heater made a terrible sound and then wouldn't work at all.
Kevin investigated and it looks like a mouse got into the filter.
$20 bucks later we had the heat back.
I think a mouse did the same thing to Scarlet's filter too.


I guess Kevin and the other two had a Psych marathon while we were gone, but I have no pictures to prove it.




 

Popular Posts