Ridin' with Reba

I'm not really a dog person.
But it seems more and more Dr's offices are.
Court brings a big black dog like this one to his office.


Chloe, the big white dog, was a big fan of Becky Beck.
Gracie Beck too.


The picture doesn't do her justice.
She was huge.


Took ol' Scarlet on her maiden voyage to the temple last week.
She is one smoooooth ride.
I've been told repeatedly, "They don't make cars like this one any more".
No they do not.
I only have to click the automatic unlocker about 7 times to get all the doors unlocked.
I tried to register this week but turns out I showed up at the DMV on Tuesday for my Monday appointment. I was not about to wait in the two hour line so we'll try again next week.


And I found this little treasure in the tape deck!
Ridin' with Reba.
Good times my friends, good times.

 

Comments

Popular Posts