Full Disclosure

The entire Beck family LOVES the weekend.
Loves it!
I start getting excited on Wednesday and start celebrating Thursday night.
It's just good to have the girls home more, get the house in order, sleep a little later. You know, all the usual Saturday stuff.


Janie's started going to the gym with her dad on Saturdays to get some gains.


I do everything in my power to avoid going to the store on Saturday and I'm becoming a BIG fan of Sam's Club delivery. So slick!


I finished my book.
It was a good one.
I bought movie tickets to see the new Nicholas Cage movie. The previews were so funny. I didn't notice until after I bought them that it was rated R. Another reminder that I have to wear my glasses when I'm on my phone.
Dang it!
When Kev and I were 17 we committed to no more R rated movies unless they were edited and we aren't about to break our streak for the Cagester.
Nick, you really let us down.
(Full disclosure: I did watch an R rated show on Prime last year, on accident.)
So we stayed home and watched Castaway instead.
It's probably the 3rd or 4th time I've seen it.
I'm always devastated with how it ends.


This is my excited face.
The two highlights of the weekend were getting tickets to our good buddy Garth Brooks!!
I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!
Annnnnnddddddd
Drum rolllllll
WE PAID OFF THE HOUSE!!
It only took us 26 years but we are finally debt free!!
And while I am so happy and proud of us. I say it in all humility and with an extreme amount of gratitude. 16 years ago we were drowning in so much debt and didn't see how we'd ever get out.
So grateful!

 

Comments

Popular Posts